We currently work from our studios at our home in Whitstable. Drawing on our love of both the coast and the surrounding countryside, Jan produces quality functional ceramic pieces fired to stoneware temperatures, whilst David is a sculptor who works in wood, stone and clay.
One of our favourite aspects to handmade items is that every piece is truly unique, and so we make sure that this is emphasised in the processes that we use. This is as true of the cast sculptures as for the layered glazes on our functional ceramics. As an example, our Midnight Cascade range blends two glazes to produce delicate waves of blue over liquorice and has proved to be a favourite with our customers.
Remember that all of our pieces can be adjusted to your requirements in size and shape (within the limits of our kilns) and can be finished in any of our standard glazes. Just let us know!
We will be exhibiting in the following shows this year :-
- Weald of Kent Country Craft Show at Penshurst Place, 4 – 6 May 2019
- Ceramics at Charnwood, Loughborough, 12 May 2019
- Earth and Fire, Associates Stand, The Harley Gallery, Welbeck Nottinghamshire S80 3LW, 21-23 June 2019
- Potfest in the Pens, Penrith, 2 – 4 August 2019
- Broadstairs Food Fair, 4 – 6 October 2019
- Art Unequalled, Ely, 1 – 3 November 2019
- Living Crafts for Christmas at Blenheim Palace, 14 – 17 November 2019
As always, at this time of year, some dates/events are still provisional and we will update our events list as we receive confirmation.
If you are interested in any of the products that you saw at a show please use our contact us page to drop us a line.
We are currently looking to expand our sales through shops and galleries. If you would be interested then please contact us directly through email@example.com or use our contact us page.
If there are any ideas that you would like to discuss with us for carvings or pottery then get in touch and let us know the details.
Full Moon Crafts also has a presence on the following other sites: